Your worries STOP here! KizAnn Home Care is the ultimate choice when needing mature help at home to take care of your loved one. Most people who call feel a great relief after talking because Ralph and Kiz Ann, the owners, understand your situation and know how to help.
With KizAnn, every patient is assigned to one nurse's aid. The nurse's aides are all mature women with many years of experience as aides in either home care, nursing home, or hospital care. These are people who really like taking care of seniors and get satisfaction from it. We don't hire young, inexperienced people.
We believe in continuity of care. This means that same aid cares for the patient for the duration of need. The healing process is greatly helped when the patient and family develop trust and confidence in one person. This is especially true when that person is a caring, compassionate, skilled nurse aide from KizAnn. In the case of a seven-day weekly job, the patient is assigned to two permanent aides. KizAnn will never send different aides to the home unless there is an emergency. We feel very strongly about the consistency and comfort of patients receiving their care.
We take care of patients with many conditions and needs and diseases:
- Walking difficulty, falling danger
- Weakness from being in the nursing home or hospital
- CHF congestive heart failure resulting in extreme weakness
- COPD or emphysema resulting in extreme weakness
- Diabetes complications such as amputations (we are one of the few that gives insulin shots and uses a sliding scale)
- Falling danger
- Forgetfulness (cannot remember to take meds)
- Hospice patients
- Patient cannot sleep and wander at night
- Patient with violent or difficult behaviors
- Heart condition
Our skilled aids can provide many services:
- Prevent patients from falling who are unsafe when they walk
- Provide assistance with personal care
- Do Alzheimers and Dementia supervision
- difficult or heavy transfers from bed to wheelchair
- Do range of motion and other exercises
- Click here for a full list of services
Call any of our convenient locations:
- Southgate: (734) 283-9940
- Southfield: (248) 352-2644
- Mount Clemens: (586) 532-0886
- Grosse Pointe: (313) 822-3515
- Ann Arbor: (734) 622-8233
- Lansing: (517) 348 2290
The KizAnn Home Care was founded in 1997 KizAnn Drinosky and Ralph Zolin and is dedicated to providing the industry's top compassionate, honest, and dependable nurse aides. Learn more about KizAnn Home Care.
KizAnn Home Care covers patients in Wayne, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, Livingston and Ingham Counties with offices in Southgate, Southfield, Mount Clemens, Grosse Pointe, Ann Arbor, and Lansing. Keep Mom and Dad safe and find out why KizAnn Home Care Group, Inc., is the BEST choice for your family.